This special and purest mineral herb consists of Fulvic acid and is found in mountains of Himalayas and Altai. The magical herb is found from rocks of high elevation mountain ranges, once compressed and subducted
Shilajit is an ancient tonic of India, which has been consumed by Ayurvedic practitioners for over 2,600 years. Shilajit is a widely popular herb and renowned by many names, including Mumijo in Russia, and Wu Ling Zhi in China. Due to its wide benefits and healing properties, this rich mineral source has gained popularity in the west. Canada has emerged to be one of the biggest markets for Shilajit and one can easily buy Shilajit in Brampton–that has the largest south Asian community in entire Canada.
Shilajit has numerous medical benefits. It is a strong Adaptogen that consists of bioavailable ionic minerals, amino acids, fulvic and humic acids. For our customers’ benefits, we are mentioning Shilajit’s medical properties.
- Brain functioning
- Treats Anemia
- Fight off with viruses
- Cures Liver Cancer
- Improves Heart Health
- Boost male infertility and testosterone
- Increases stamina and health
- Alleviate altitude sickness
- Reduces symptoms of Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Fight off with viruses
Moreover, the Shilajit herb is beneficial for sexual life and consists of healing properties. Rejuvenating the human body and with medicinal qualities, shilajit heals chronic diseases too. Fostering an individual’s sexual health, this magical herb is the perfect cure for weakness.
Shilajit is a safe and best supplement that aids in treating and preventing severe diseases. Even more, modern practitioners have also acknowledged its benefits. Achieving an ideal balance between personal and professional is very tough and often requires energy and stamina. For the most blissful sense of peace of mind, we derive something really special from nature is the ancient herb “Shilajit”. A perfect amalgam of mineral compounds and an ideal remedy for a plethora of complications. It lowers stress and anxiety with their mineral extract.
Shilajit in Canada is available in 2 forms:Capsules&Liquid (Resin)
Pros of Shilajit Resin
- Consist of the highest concentration of fulvic acid.
- Lasts for a longer time and always take advice from the doctor before consuming it
- No fillers are added as it’s not made
- Less refinement is required in the manufacturing unit.
Cons of Shilajit Resin
- Contains a strong flavor and many people avoid taking this form in Europe
- Takes some time to get dissolved when it’s adulterated
Pros of Shilajit Powder
- Gets dissolved easily in the water
- Always store this shilajit away from direct sunlight and it lasts for a very long time.
Cons of Shilajit Powder
- Shilajit Powder has a bitter flavor and hard to consume
- Could be overheated while processing and please consume it after doctor consultation.