Blackjack is also popularly known as 21. It is one of the casino games widely played in live casino SG. Blackjack is a strategy-based game that requires patience, skills, and experience to master. However, it doesn’t involve complicated rules. You might find the game to be intimidating in the beginning. But once you get the hang of things, it should be easier for you.
If you want to enjoy the best blackjack game experience, then you should pick a reputable live casino SG like Enjoy11. For those of you who are playing blackjack for the first time, we have laid down a brief guide for you. Go through the details to get an idea about how to play the game.
- Blackjack is played with a 52 card deck that involves high-level strategy and a good amount of skill to master. The ultimate goal is to beat the dealer’s hand or the other players at the table.
- On the first deal, the dealer deals him one card face-up and the other card face-down, while the players are dealt two cards, face-down. In this round, all the players are playing separate games based on the cards they are dealt.
- The dealer starts with the first player on his left. The player has to decide whether he can pick another card without going over 21.
- If you score 21 using more than two cards, it is not a blackjack. However, you will still win the game. If you reach 21 before other players or the dealer, you win the pot.
- There are different strategies used by players to turn the game in their favour. If your cards total nine, you have a good chance of picking another card. But if your cards total 18, the chances of you going over 21 are greater. In this case, you wouldn’t want to pick a card.
- In this game, the dealer deals with one player at a time. He starts with the first player on his left. The dealer with work the player until he stands or goes over 21. Once the first player is done, the dealer moves on to the next player and continues the game.
- If you choose to take a hit, the dealer will place a card face-up before you. You can either indicate that you want to stay or take a hit. If your cards are blackjack, show them to the dealer by turning the cards face-up. In case if the dealer also has blackjack, it is called a push. If this happens, then you don’t win the game anymore. Instead, you just keep your original bet.
- If you get a blackjack, your cards will be taken by the dealer. But you still get to keep your bet. If you are not playing for money, both you and the dealer is considered tied. This is only if you both have blackjack.
Blackjack is an interesting casino game with simple rules. But it will take you some time to completely master the game. Once you do, you will enjoy playing it.