Text messages may carry important information. That’s why you would like to export or print text messages on your iPhone sometimes. But how are you able to copy a whole conversation on an iPhone? As you’ll know, there’s no built-in feature on iOS devices that permits you to export text messages from iPhone, including printing out iPhone messages.
Luckily, with the assistance of reliable third-party tools and tricks, there are still workable ways to repeat and save a whole conversation on an iPhone. Keep reading to urge the small print .
– How to Copy an entire Conversation on iPhone
There are three common ways for you to save lots of or export text messages from your iPhone. Each has its own advantages and drawbacks. Follow one among the ideas below to repeat text conversations on your iPhone with ease.
● Method 1. The way to Export Text Messages from iPhone with iPhone Transfer Software
The most straightforward solution to repeat a whole conversation on an iPhone is to use iPhone transfer software, like EaseUS MobiMover. Such a tool helps to export text messages from your iPhone to your computer. It also saves text messages and conversations as an HTML file. Thus, you’ll view or print your iPhone texts whenever you would like .
Besides, since EaseUS MobiMover supports the info transfer between an iPhone/iPad/iPod and a computer or between two iDevices, you’ll also put music on iPhone from a computer or transfer music from iPhone to iPhone if you want to.
– To export text messages from iPhone to computer:
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to your computer (Mac or PC) and click on Trust on your iPhone to trust this computer. Launch EaseUS MobiMover and navigate to “Content Management”. Choose “Messages”.
Step 2. attend “Settings” to settle on a folder to save lots of the things to be transferred.
Step 3. Select the messages, including text messages (SMS) and iMessages, you would like to save lots of from your iPhone to the pc and click on the “Transfer to PC” button. then , MobiMover will start downloading text messages from your iPhone to the pc automatically. When it’s finished, you’ll attend the chosen folder to see the messages. (The items are going to be saved in an HTML file on your computer, thus you would like to open it with a browser to look at its details.)
● Method 2. The way to Save Text Messages on iPhone with help of Email
If you’re not willing to use a third-party tool, there are two tricks for you which will also assist you to save lots of a whole text conversation on your device. one among them is to use an email. Copy the whole text conversation, send it to your computer via an email, then copy the text conversation from the email to your computer. Afterward, you’ll save the texts as a PDF file on your computer.
Here are the detailed steps:
Step 1. Open the Messages app on your iPhone and tap the conversation you want to export.
Step 2. to repeat a whole text conversation, press and hold a message within the conversation until the choices appear.
Step 3. Click “More” and click on the checkbox to pick all of the text message conversations. Then tap the “Forward” button.
Step 4. Hold and press the text to pick all content within the text box. Then choose “Copy”.
Step 5. attend the Mail app to make a replacement email and paste the message within the content box.
Step 6. Send the email to your account and check that email from a computer.
Step 7. Copy the text to your computer and reserve it as a PDF file if you would like to.
● Method 3. The way to Print Text Messages from iPhone via Screenshots
The last workable way to save text messages on an iPhone is to require screenshots of the message. By doing so, you’re ready to keep an ingenious copy of your text conversations. Besides, you’ll print the screenshots to print out your iPhone messages directly on your iPhone via AirPrint.
Step 1. Open the Messages app and tap the conversation you would like to export.
Step 2. Take screenshots of the conversation.
Step 3. Copy or print the text conversation.
Transfer photos from iPhone to PC to save lots of your iPhone text messages to the computer.
- Go to the Photos app
- select the screenshots
- tap the Share button
- choose “Print”.
– How to copy and forward iMessages on iPhone and iPad
If someone sends you a text that you simply absolutely need to share or save somewhere else for whatever reason, you would like to be ready to do those things quickly. You’ll copy a message and paste it into a replacement message, or forward it to at least one or multiple contacts. you’ll also get that message into another app like Notes or Mail.
Here’s what you would like to understand about copying and forwarding messages in, Messages.
- How to copy a message on iPad & iPhone
- How to forward a message on iPad & iPhone.
– How to copy an iMessage on iPad & iPhone.
Copying is handy for a time once you only got to move the text from a private message to the clipboard and paste it elsewhere. which will be during a new or existing message or into a totally different app. this is often the choice you would like to use if you would like to use the content during a way aside from forwarding it in another iMessage or SMS.
- Launch the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad and find the message you want to repeat .
- Tap the conversation you would like to repeat messages from.
- Tap and hold on the message you would like to repeat .
- Tap Copy.
- Tap and hold the message field within the conversation that you want to stick in.
- Tap Paste.
– How to forward messages on iPhone and iPad
You can forward any iMessage or MMS, or SMS to anyone else in your contacts.
- Launch Messages from your Home screen.
- Tap the conversation that contains the message(s) you want to forward.
- Tap and hold the message.
- Tap More….
- Tap on the forward button within the lower right-hand corner.
- Fill within the recipient and send it on its way!
- Keep in mind you’ll forward quite one message at a time. Just tap all those you would like to forward before you tap the particular forward button!