Nashville is the capital city of U.S state Tennessee and is famous for its country music. But it is also one of the best cities to live in the United States. Here is everything you need to know about living in Nashville.
Pros and Cons of living in Nashville
There are many benefits of living in Nashville. Some of them are as follows.
- Nashville is located in the Northern Central of Tennessee. You can visit many popular locations in Tennessee within one or two hours.
- If you are living in Nashville then it is easy to do air travel to other major cities of Nashville. It is connected to the mostly all airports of major US cities. So, you can get direct flight to other US cities easily.
- If you are a coffee lover then Nashville is for you. There are many popular coffee shops where you can take a sip of your favourite coffee with live music.
- Nashville is one of the best cities to live for working as it has the highest employment rate.
- If you are comparing other cities with Nashville then you can find the rent of apartments are very low compared to other popular cities of the United States. It will greatly impact the overall cost of living in Nashville.
There are few disadvantages of living in Nashville that you can neglect over lots of benefits of living in Nashville.
- Summer months are very hot and humid in Nashville. Other seasons in Nashville are pleasant.
- The city has less options of public transport. Rented bikes and cars are very popular in Nashville. Major public transport in Nashville is through bus lines. So a better option is to hire or buy a new car for daily travel.
Best Nashville Neighborhoods for living
Expect from the central area of Nashville. There are many beautiful neighborhoods in Nashville that can become your new home.
There are many good locations available in East Nashville like Eastwood, Maxwell, Mcferrin Park and Greenwood. It is the best location to live for creators and artists as you will get more crowds of people from the same industries.
If you are searching for a calm atmosphere for living then find an apartment in Brentwood. This is located in the southern side of Nashville. The rent of apartments are low in Brentwood as compared to other similar neighbourwoods of Nashville. The neighbourhood is home to many young professionals.
If you are searching for slightly cheaper options of living then downtown Nashville then search apartments in the Gulch. It is very near to downtown Nashville and gives best options for fun and entertainment for all types of people.
Hillsboro village is the best option to live for the young families and students. This neighborhood is located near Vanderbilt University and Belmont university. Due to the young population, there are many fun things to do in Hillsboro village. It has great nightlife too.
We hope this guide will help you to gather all important information about living in Nashville.