YouTube to MP3 converters let you rip the audio from YouTube videos into MP3 files so you can listen to them later.
With so many content creators earning money on YouTube, it emerged as one of the most preferred platforms to watch videos. In fact, statistics suggest that 81% of 15–25 year-olds in the U.S. watch videos on YouTube.
With the right tools, you can access any video streaming on YouTube, download it, and convert it into the MP3 format. Also, you can convert youtube to mp3 320kbps.
Next, you can upload the file onto your PC, laptop, smartphone, tablet, or MP3 player to keep playing it. It’s that simple.
However, you need to be careful. YouTube has a stringent copyright policy in place that prevents people from downloading, playing, selling, or lending any video or audio from its platform without prior permission.
The YouTube Terms of Service has stringent laws against the unlawful download and usage of videos from its platform, so make sure to pay attention to those rules.
Additionally, many YouTube to MP3 converters are loaded with bugs and malware so you have to be careful when using them.
To make sure you use the right tools, I curated this list of some of the best YouTube to MP3 converters.
I reviewed all the tools on this list based on various factors, including their audio quality, ease of use, speed, security standards, and more.
Let’s get started.
What is the Best YouTube to MP3 Converter?
Here are my top picks for the best YouTube to MP3 converters to use this year.
1. 4K Video Downloader.
4K Video Downloader allows downloading and converting of videos, playlists, channels, sub-titles, and more from multiple sites.
Moreover, the entire process of both downloading as well as converting videos is straightforward. It provides fast download, and you get to store the video in original quality even after conversion.
- Slideshow Maker – You can use this tool to download videos, edit them, and create slideshows.
- Audio Extraction – This tool allows you to extract audio from video clips.
- Multi-platform Compatibility – 4K Video Downloader makes it easier for you to download videos from platforms like YouTube, Dailymotion, TikTok, Facebook, Vimeo, among others.
- Smart Mode – Activating the “Smart mode” feature helps in faster downloads and conversion.
- It offers batch downloading
- Comes with numerous in-depth tutorials that come in handy if you’re a beginner
- Allows you to save full playlists & channels from YouTube
- You can download videos in high resolutions like 1080p, 720p, 4K, and 8K
- Enables you to extract YouTube subtitles and save them in SRT format in over 50 languages
- You can also download Virtual Reality videos
- The in-app proxy setup allows you to bypass geographical restrictions
- The tool is compatible with Windows, Linux, Mac
- You can choose file formats between MP3, MP4, MKV, 3GP, M4A, among others
- Provides a 14-day money-back guarantee on product license purchase
It offers a freemium plan and a personal license for $15.
2. Wondershare UniConverter
UniConverter by Wondershare is a great video converter and one of the safest ways to download YouTube videos and convert them into other file types.
Whether you’re on a Mac or PC, you can download and convert videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook, and other sites.
It claims 30x faster speed when downloading and converting videos compared to its peers. Used by millions across the globe, it also offers best-in-class video quality and file formats.
- High Customizability – This tool provides great flexibility and customizability with advanced editing features.
- Powerful DVD Toolkit – The DVD toolkit feature helps you create and edit DVD files easily (Blu-Ray).
- Optimized Video Tools – It offers a set of optimized video tools like video compressor, image converter, screen recorder, GIF maker, VR converter, DVD converter, among others.
- You can download and convert videos from a host of platforms like Vimeo, Dailymotion, YouTube, Facebook, and more.
- It offers a highly intuitive user-interface.
- It allows you to easily convert videos or photos into GIFs.
- The video compressor enables compression without any loss of quality.
- It offers a host of free DVD templates to choose from.
- You can stream your videos from Windows or Mac OS to other devices and operating systems, including Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox, or Playstation.
- Provides a 30-day refund policy with free lifetime updates.
- Blu-Ray editing is only compatible with the Windows systems
Their ‘Annual,’ ‘Lifetime,’ and ‘Business’ plans cost $29.95, $59.95, and $161.91, respectively. The Education plan starts at $7.96.
With a 30-day moneyback guarantee and easy access to download and converter YouTube videos on Mac and Windows, Uniconvter is a great choice.
3. aTube Catcher.
It’s one of the most popular YouTube to MP3 converters and screen recorders on this list. With this tool, you end up saving valuable computer resources as well. Moreover, it’s suitable for both beginners and experts.
- Multi-device Compatibility – It’s compatible with various devices, including iPad, iPod, GPS devices, cellphone, DVD, VCD, and more.
- Multi-format Compatibility – The tool can convert videos into numerous formats like MP2, MP3, MP4, GIF, FLAC, WAV, and more.
- Multi-language Compatibility – It’s compatible with numerous languages, allowing you to view all types of videos.
- It can also perform DVD/VCD burning of videos
- Comes with an in-built screen recorder to capture on-screen videos
- It can capture and convert video chat sessions from Windows Live Messenger, Webinars, DVD movies, and more
- You can use videos from a host of platforms like Vimeo, Facebook, Dailymotion, Metacafe, Yahoo! and more
- Allows you to download one copy of the software on your computer for personal use
- This tool allows batch conversion of files and download playlists
- It also offers a useful drag-and-drop editor
- Enables speedy MP3 conversion of files
- Gets regularly updated to ensure seamless video conversion
- The terms and conditions get governed by Mexican laws, not the US
- The tool works best with YouTube and sometimes doesn’t work well with other tools
It’s entirely free.