Are you searching for the best tool for the projects involving PCB, then this tool would be the right choice.
Name of the tool: Fritzing
Developers: Interaction Design Lab Potsdam
Support: Fritzing Support Forum
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
Fritzing is an open source tool for Electronic Projects involving PCB. This tool was mainly created for Arduino Microcontroller but it can also be used for few non-Arduino Projects.
All the operations can be done with a simple drag and drop.
The total download file size is 179 MB. 1 GB RAM is enough for this tool.
Procedure to use Fritzing:
- Start building your circuit on the simulation Breadboard present in Fritzing Tool.
- Use the electronic components on the right side.
- Click the required component and drag it to the Breadboard.
- Repeat this for all other components.
- You will get the corresponding Schematic Diagram on pressing Schematic button.
- The schematic diagram can be easily converted by a click.
You can do your own PCB by using soldering kits or order your PCB here.
Where can I get sample projects?
There are many projects available on their official website. If you have an interesting project then share it on their Official Site.