The world of trading is filled with news and announcements that get updated every second as we talk. It’s impossible to keep up with all investment news all of the time without “trade alerts”. When a certain event takes place, trade alerts notify the active trader or investor. Alerts can be a tool you want to consider utilizing if you don’t want to miss a chance to manage your trading portfolio. These trading notifications, when used appropriately, may help you improve your trading results. For instance, you may set up alerts to receive notifications about particular stock movements, economic pronouncements, and other breaking news related to trading. Everything from simple technical indications to news and general trading notifications might help you keep a competitive advantage over the trading market.
Trading alerts, at their most basic level, warn or update when a certain event happens in the trading market, allowing the trader to take action. Most brokerage firms and trading programs include trade notifications as a standard feature. These notifications might be activated by a specified price goal, technical signal, or news event, among other things. Trade alerts like everything else in trading, may be as basic or as complex as you choose. This article will go over some of the best options when it comes to stock options alerts for beginners to stay on top of their stocks, currencies, and trading futures. It will then go through the finest trading alert provider to boost your profits in the trading world.
Here are the top five trading alert service providers in 2022:
- The Trading Analyst: It is a trading service provider that offers trading alerts. The platform offers a variety of benefits, including real-time SMS alerts, competitive pricing, a proven track record of profitability, a reasonable alert frequency, and access to excellent instructional content. This trading alert service provider also has certain drawbacks, one of which is that it does not provide complicated and in-depth reports. Traders may earn a respectable profit when dealing in day trading with this app on their phones. This options trading alert service costs $787 per year to subscribe to.
- Benzinga Pro: This is a trading notifications service for active traders that requires a membership. Benzinga is considered to be one of the industry’s most respected financial news outlets that run the service of offering trading alerts. Benzinga Pro has various features, including option scanners, community chat rooms, and stock screeners, in addition to being a news-based website. Watchlists are also offered to assist you to keep track of your transactions and stocks in your own portfolio. Trade alerts are delivered to you via audio or desktop notifications. There are three plans starting at $99 per month.
- Motley Fool Options: It’s a fantastic notifications service for “option investors” trying to take advantage of the market’s prospects. The platform, which debuted in 2009, is widely regarded as one of the most effective options trading alert systems. This is due to their option suggestions’ 86 percent profitability rate over the last decade. Only excellent businesses are targeted by the service. As a result, as an investor, you will not be forced to trade with companies with which you are not familiar. These alerts and suggestions are delivered to you through email. If you’re not totally satisfied with Motley Fool’s services, they provide a 30-day money-back guarantee and their early subscription plans start at $99.
- Stock King Options: Offering entry and exit alert signals, this trading alert service provider helps its members to build their investment accounts while using a service that is related to stock options trading. Known to be a reputable trading alert service provider, Stock King Options uses technical analysis for finding out the most profitable stock updates on a daily basis. Once they find out the best option, they update their members about the same through the stock options advisory trading rooms. There are four trading rooms for their members. The team constantly monitors each and every update on the trading world for the gold and platinum members. Their monthly service starts as low as $89 per month, making it a great option for beginners.
- Optionsonar: A proprietary algorithm is used to find out the best deals for options traders and to track institutional smart money. Unusual options activity frequently suggests that important market players are aware of major news ahead of time, and Optionsonar assists subscribers in spotting such trading chances. Subscribers may also create a watchlist of their favorite stocks and apply various filters to their alerts to meet their trading style. The premium subscription with starts at $35 per month includes the option of The Unusual Activity Scanner.