Do you scan a contract or other documents? Do you add tables, charts and graphic elements and want the recipient of the document to receive it in one, transparent file? Nothing easier! With access to SwifDoo PDF, you can bring order to your documents in just a few clicks! Don’t know how to do it? We invite you to read our guide.
Merging PDF files – what is it good for?
Merging PDF files is an extremely practical solution that will help you maintain order in your electronic documents. Merging PDF files into one simplifies storing and, above all, viewing documents , which is especially important when, for example, you are scanning a multi-page document and plan to share it as one rather than a dozen or so files. Using SwifDoo PDF, you can quickly combine individual PDF documents into one file with just a few clicks.
Advantages of merging PDF files
In addition to keeping your documents organized and clear, merging also gives you the freedom to arrange their order. What’s more, using the SwifDoo PDF tool you can combine up to hundreds of pages!
Another advantage of combining PDF files is the freedom to decide which document you want to attach and which to remove. You can also freely move and even rotate documents – thus deciding the final appearance of the file. You can easily and quickly share the finished, merged document file with other users who can not only view it, but also add their own comments on it. Merged PDF files can be viewed in a browser.
Merging files into PDF – SwifDoo PDF
Using the example of SwifDoo PDF program, one of the PDF software for editing and creating PDF files, we present a short guide on merging PDF documents. How to combine PDF files step by step?
- Open SwifDoo PDF.
- In the list of the Popular Tools at the center of the interface, find the icon called “Merge PDF“.
After clicking, a field with the option “Open or drag files here” will appear. After selecting this option, you can select the location on your computer from which you want to download the files for merging.
Select the necessary documents and click “Open“.
- After opening the selected documents, you will be taken to a clear interface where, after clicking on the selected document and choosing between page ranges, you can easily set the number of pages in the target file. This is also the moment when you can remove an unnecessary file from the list, or on the contrary – add another page. At this stage, the activities are very intuitive and simple.
- SwifDoo PDF created an initial, merged document. You can change its name when the progress finished.
- After selectingthe location where you plan to export the merged PDF document, simply clicking the “Start” icon and wait the process completed.
Now you can now freely upload and share the merged PDF file with all your recipients. It will be possible to open the file even from a web browser, so you do not have to worry about whether the recipient will be able to open the file with documents.
Why is it worth choosing SwifDoo PDF?
Do you want other options for editing PDF files? Choosing the SwifDoo PDF application means definitely more functionality! The program also enables:
- creating and editing PDF files,
- inserting watermarks, bookmarks and numbering,
- splitting PDF files,
- securing PDF documents with passwords,
- bilateral conversion of files from/to PDF format. The application supports most graphic files,
- converting files to other applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint),
- convenient work in the cloud,
- signing PDF documents.
SwifDoo PDF in the above-basic Pro version is an almost perfect tool for working outside the office environment. You can use it from anywhere and on your Windows computer.
The offer includes attractive packages intended for all types of market segments: educational institutions, public administration and for commercial use. The trial version is available as a 15-day completely free one. It offers very attractive prices – especially when you decide to purchase a license for perpetual licenses.