Excluding the ones that love wearing hats all the time, occasionally, it is good to look different. And one such accessory that can give you a different look is the hats. Regardless of the type of hat you are wearing, you can follow these guidelines to know what kind of shape will work best on your face. So, take a look at the points below.
Not all hats will look good on every face. In other words, you cannot expect a “fit-all and suit-all” solution for all face types. So, you must check out these tips.
- If your face is oval
You are lucky if you have an oval face. A medium brim with a higher crown is your best bet. You can raise the brim a little if you wish to.
- For a round face
A slanted brim will look good if you have a round face. Also, asymmetrically shaped hats will work wonders. Do not opt for brims that are wide and crowns that are rounded.
- If you have a long face
You can adorn a thin and elongated face with a cowboy hat. Regardless of whether it is mens cowboy hats that you are planning to buy or just about any other type, it is better you stick to a cowboy hat variety so that your face length will be effectively exaggerated.
- If you have a heart-shaped face
This kind of face will have a broad forehead and wide cheekbones. Also, the pointed chin must be equalized with a hat that has a medium or small brim. You must stay away from large brims.
- You might have a diamond-shaped face too
Wide at the cheekbone and an angle perfectly exemplifies a diamond-shaped face. However, it also means that your forehead is short and your jaw is narrow. As such, you must have to wear a hat that will give an impression of an elongated structure of the face. So, go for a hat that has a brim that is moderate to wide and has a shallow crown.
- Your option if you have a square line jaw
A hat that has a wide brim will be best suited for your face if you have a square jawline, strong cheekbones, and a wide forehead. As far as cowboy hats are concerned, the rounded varieties are the best for the shape of your face.
Talking of men’s cowboy hats, let us find out, how will you identify which size cowboy hat will be best suited for you. so, read on for the insight here below.
Cowboy hats have always appealed to the rough and rugged. Not only that, these days, you will find that this is an important fashion accessory as well. So, you do not have to be a cowboy to adorn a hat on your head.
- First of all, you must measure your head if you want to get the best fitting cowboy for yourself. How will you measure your head? A measuring tape is ideal and if you do not have one, take a long string. Wrap it around the circumference of your head and mark it as per your head’s measurement.
- Once you have made a mark in the string, next when you can get hold of a measuring tape, put the same measurement onto the tape. Always remember, that your head size may not be the same for all brands of hats.
- Different companies manufacture hats that might be of varying sizes and measurements. So, if you have a particular measurement of your head for one brand, you may not get the same measurement of the hat in the case of any other brand.
- What about the perfect fitting for men’s cowboy hats? As a rule, these hats will take the shape of your head to be default. As such, they must fit your forehead and also the back of your head perfectly. Remember, an ill-fitting hat can give you a nasty headache. So, if it is too tight, you have to fight off the headache and if it is too loose, your hat might blow away in the wind. So, your hat must sit on your head without any discomfort.
How will you get affordable stuff for yourself?
For affordable hats, keep an eye for the many discounts and promo codes that are extended from time to time by various online vendors.
At the end of the day, it depends on your personality, what you prefer, and the kind of lifestyle that you lead. Order for men’s cowboy hats online where you will have a lot of options. You can also explore the store that is closest to your place of residence or one that is reputed in your town or city.