Franchise websites contain features that set them apart from other business websites. While most business websites aim to establish a brand, showcase products or services and give useful information, franchise web pages have additional features that distinguish them. Close attention should be paid to the franchise website design as it is crucial to the growth of the franchise. Integrated Digital Strategies is the right solution for this requirement as it is an innovative digital landscape that provides professionals with integrated solutions for their specific business requirements. A franchise website is distinguished from other similar business websites in two primary aspects.
- Promote Local Locations: Websites for franchises promote both the franchise brand and individual locations. A good franchise website must promote both the franchise brand and individual franchise locations in order to execute its job well. Being a part of a well-known brand is one of the most appealing aspects of joining a franchise. The company website must have a solid brand identity and attract customers effectively. The locales portion, on the other hand, is frequently overlooked.
- A section on Franchise Opportunities: According to studies, serious franchise candidates spend a significant amount of time online studying your franchise before contacting the sales staff. One of the most essential things in attracting franchisee prospects is the website for your franchise business.
Creating A Franchise Website
Creating a franchise website will need you to keep certain things in mind before you delve into the process.
- An Easy-to-navigate Website: The website will need to be easy to navigate and user-friendly so that a visitor is not intimidated by it. Go for a simple design and keep the design acrobatics for later. Too complicated and you will lose visitors fast! Because the website is intended to aid the buyer’s research, the sections you create should be clearly labeled and simple to comprehend. The sections should answer basic inquiries regarding the brand and franchising opportunities.
- Mobile Responsiveness: It’s best to design your website for mobile-first in 2020, then scale up to tablet and desktop viewing. Google has begun indexing mobile versions of webpages instead of desktop versions in recent years, as smartphones have surpassed desktops as the main device for browsing the web. Beginning with those aspects and making your way up to bigger screen sizes ensures you’ve nailed the most crucial parts because the smaller screen size demands design to only maintain the most vital features.
- Include Form and CTA: The website’s general style and layout should reflect the company’s branding, display content in a clear and easy manner, and efficiently direct viewers to a call to action. The most important aspect of your page’s design in the form. You could include some wording on your form to urge leads to schedule an exploratory conversation with those on the team, and as an incentive, you could provide a PDF download option along with brand and investing information. Always remember to include all of the tools required for a visitor to perform their own research and quickly contact you when they’re prepared to take things to the next level when you construct the website’s layout and style.
- Create a Separate URL: You have a website for your company, and you also have franchise businesses. Make sure to give each brand its own URL. The main argument for a brand to have its own franchise webpage is that it allows it to create its own narrative and attract leads. Having franchise data on a main corporate website might be tough to navigate and finding the proper answers can be difficult. With its own URL, the brand can flex its franchising wings and provide the greatest possible experience to users. Many firms choose a subdomain for their franchise site, which is a standalone portion of the main website.
- Include Social Media Links: Provide links to any social media accounts and review site listings on your website. One popular method is to include their icons and links in the footer of your website. You may also include social network links and review ratings on your franchisee’s location pages. It’s a fantastic strategy to improve your website’s reputation. It also makes it simple for future consumers to read or leave evaluations having done business with you.
Finding the right franchise design partner is the first step in the process as they should be able to guide you through the entire process. Having accumulated experience and expertise, they will be able to take your unique business requirement in mind and devise a brilliant plant befitting your franchise!