As a rapidly emerging market, Jakarta provides broad ranges and kinds of clients that will certainly attract several international corporations to invest in this diverse region. Furthermore, Jakarta’s economic impacts, like human resources, natural resources, clients’ characteristics, and it’s demographic, among others, are the main magnets that attract foreign investors in this region. Nevertheless, for individuals with limited sources of capital, it might be hard to establish a company since the government states that having an address of the company is one of the many qualifications that every foreign corporation must comply with.
Therefore, renting an office space in Jakarta can be an incredible way to penetrate the hype of Jakarta markets and businesses in Indonesia. To understand more about how and why you should lawfully rent and utilize your office space address to operate your companies in Indonesia, we offer you an ultimate guide to renting virtual office spaces in Indonesia, mainly with Jakarta as your company address.
Why a virtual office space Jakarta
Office space can help a business to operate its business in Singapore on a cheap budget, compared to physically renting or building the entire structure. The virtual office space is an ideal solution that will offer you enough time to focus much on your company policies and allocate the business budget to more vital matters, including the service or production areas.
The government of Jakarta recently issued special instructions regarding the utilization of virtual office spaces in the region. It states that:
The businesses must attach a number of supporting documents, include:
- A family card copy
- A copy of Jakarta Identity Card- one of the managing directors, should be based in Jakarta and have Indonesian citizenship.
- A letter of statement clearly demonstrating your willingness to issue all the required documents.
- A photocopy of your individual tax card or number
- A photocopy of the recommendation letter or bank statement
Businesses can utilize virtual office spaces provided that they meet all the requirements sent by the Indonesian Government.
A license to utilize the virtual office space can be offered for twelve months and may also be extended depending on the applied regulation.
Benefits of virtual office space in Jakarta
- A virtual office comes with several types of additional beneficial facilities. Based on your desired package, there are extra services that the service provider offers to the business, including:
- On-demand conference room with all-inclusive facilities that you can host your customers and organize critical meetings.
- Virtual support to assist you in picking the phone and replying to an email on behalf of your corporation
- Call forwarding amenities to pass calls straight to your number.
- It saves money and time. Owning a virtual office space is reasonably affordable so that you do not have to get headaches about the costs. That will offer you more chances to allocate your budget, energy, and time to the other sectors. Furthermore, you get enough time to grow your company and evaluate the market before owning your real office space.
- It offers you more flexibility. Even if you want to change the location, you can still operate your company with minimal problems.
If you want to establish office space in Jakarta with expert virtual assistants and free business consultancy services with a reputable and prestigious market entry in Indonesia, you can call us today, and our professionals with getting you through the process of achieving the best solutions for your business.