For many women, the bra is a necessary evil. They are uncomfortable and time-consuming to wear but can make all other clothes look fab! With this, women’s relationships with bras are always complicated. It is a love-hate relationship!
Nevertheless, bras are vital in every woman’s wardrobe. Even if you don’t choose to wear one, it is still a must-have. Finding and getting the perfect fitted bras give you a likable fit and shape. Importantly, it hides the nipple and supports your breast and shoulder, especially if you have a bigger breast.
Yes, it boosts confidence and affects the clothing and outfit you are wearing on that specific day.
It is Time to Stop Hating Wearing Bras
Annoying bras are never desirable! But, amazingly, women across the globe were able to develop innovative ideas using organic materials. Hence, bamboo bras were invented.
These bras are loved by many online shoppers and even celebrities too. This creative innovation is the perfect bra for all the bra haters out there!
What is Bamboo Bra?
With environmental campaigns and even current trends, people are interested in eco-friendly materials. In addition, fashion gurus inspire many to switch to environmentally friendly products, which promotes awareness, change, and responsibility to purchasers.
Aside from eco-friendly materials contributing to the environment and the community, what is unique about bamboo bras is it’s beautifully crafted. It is manufactured with organically grown bamboo viscose – a more eco-friendly and conventional material than cotton. As a result, these bras provide a delicate, approving, and rejuvenating feel to your skin.
These bras are super comfortable to wear too! No push-up padding, no underwires, and no buckles! It is like a sports bra with superb confining for support. Also, it is breathable, so it eliminates odor. And feels lighter and cooler to wear because it is made of bamboo.
With that, you no longer feel the itch to take it off. For sure, you will never fall out of love with it again!
What are the Different Styles Available?
If this is the first time you hear about this mother-earth-friendly bra product, well, you landed on the right page. There are various forms, sizes, shapes, and colors available. Here is a list of different kinds of bamboo bras readily prepared for your needs and aesthetic choice.
- Miracle Bra. The most hyped product because it is primarily designed to deliver comfort. It is meant to help women put on their bras in the most hassle-free way by fastening them in front of the breast. It can also adhere to your shape without the vexatious underwires. It has thick straps, no underwires, and removable pads.
- Bralette. The new and trendy style nowadays, because you can wear it by itself or beneath a jacket. It is a classic bra that provides support and comfort at the same time. What’s best is that it has no underwires too!
- Silk Soft Cup Bra. For days when you feel extra sexy, this one’s the right pick. It is made of organic bamboo silk. When touched, it feels smooth and refined. A demi-cup style padded bra with no underwiring so that you can still feel extra cozy.
- T-Shirt Bra. These bras are designed for gentle support so that you can wear them daily.
- Cotton Blend Bra. A bra that is not solely made from bamboo but still cute and enjoyable to have.
- Artemis Bra Top. A simple bra with a plunging neckline that goes well with many outfits.
- Sports Bra. A low-impact sports bra created for your yoga sessions and perfect if you want to relax in activewear at home.
With many styles available, you can pick the best and right one for you.
If you are tired of your existing bras, make a switch now while helping the world be a better place to live.